Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Journey Begins.

Hello World.

That was my attempt at coding humour. I digress. Isn't it a bit creepy how Google has this blog and it knows everything about me? Or maybe I just forgot I made it a while ago. Either way, it's time for me to start blogging and getting my poodoo together on my daily Jedi experiences.

I start with the personal trainer tomorrow to get back into ass-kicking shape. I'll probably go to Wushu first and the run over to the gym...at least that's the plan. I've been reading Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Into the Void and it's really interesting. Lots of interesting thoughts on how the Je'daii came to be 25K+ years in the past of where the movies are. Lanoree, the protagonist, is a Je'daii Journeyer...so I've borrowed the rank/status/title as I begin my own Journey :). She still uses a sword; katana or something, that was made by a Force wielding Jedi Master and has cool properties.  I really want to hurry up and learn weapons...especially swords for obvious reasons. Alas, patience is probably what I need to work on. I need to stay focused on doing the forms that I am learning and performing them to the best of my ability. I really need to work on my stamina. I definitely need to work on holding my horse stance...after vacations and life and that three month break from Wushu I've lost my 'chops'. Hopefully the cross training at the gym and the PT will help with this.

Have been thinking about doing an interview style video, showing my skills and acting. Need more confidence though. Wish husband-pants was a bit more supportive of this. I also wish he would have a healthy eating habit(s). I literally blame his mother....but that's a different blog. I'll keep trying to get stuff organized and plan out how this Jedi-Journey thing is going to work out. In the book I mentioned earlier, the Je'daii have different Kesh that are like temples (fighting, force, meditation etc) and they travel around the entire planet and attend all of them in due time. I would like to plan out some stuff like this...I have a friend who's son does Wushu in China perhaps could visit there, meditation in India?, learn a different martial art like Kendo?, meditate at a sangha, practice more yoga and so forth. It'll all come about...I have faith in the Force.

Perhaps I'll an intuitive entry tomorrow. I'll go where the Force sends me and try and be open to all new experiences and ideas. Much love. And, May the Force be with you...Always.

-LA





No comments:

Post a Comment